People wishing to enroll in LifeCircles PACE must meet the following criteria:
- Be age 55 or older
- Live in anywhere in Muskegon County and portions of Ottawa and Allegan Counties
- Meet the State of Michigan’s Nursing Home Level of Care Criteria
- Be able to live safely in their home with community and LifeCircles PACE supports
If you would rather speak to an Enrollment Counselor over the phone, please call 616-347-3477
Take the questionnaire below to find out if you or your loved one is eligible to participate in LifeCircles’ services.
We will ask questions about your challenges and goals to help determine if our program is the right choice. If it’s determined that LifeCircles is the right program, we’ll start the assessment process. If LifeCircles is not the right choice, we’ll happily give suggestions of other area resources.
LifeCircles is not a ‘sign up today, start tomorrow’ option of care.
- A social worker will talk through your unique situation and concerns. We will cover a variety of areas, including discussion of medical and memory issues to help determine if the person is likely eligible for PACE services. We will talk about what is and isn't working well at home, gaps in care, and whether there is an interest in using our many services. We will also ask questions about finances, as this can help us determine if the individual is eligible for long-term care Medicaid, which can fully fund our services.
- During the course of our conversation, we will get a better picture of whether LifeCircles is a good fit and will help with other community options if it is not. If criteria are met and there is interest, we will schedule an Initial Home Visit. If eligibility criteria are not met, you are welcome to call again in the future to speak with us about your changing needs.
- A discussion of family or community support, including recording emergency contact information.
- An in-depth discussion of medical history and current medical status.
- Further screening for the Michigan Nursing Home Level of Care Determination.
- Signing a Medical Release of Information to allow our medical team to review your recent records.
- A safety assessment of your living situation.
- A tour of the facility and time spent in our Day Center.
- An opportunity to meet staff and talk with LifeCircles program participants.
- A meeting with our Medical Team. Current medical concerns will be discussed. The potential participant and family are encouraged to share their goals for medical care, and wishes for Advance Directives.
- Meetings with members of the Interdisciplinary Team, which may include a Nurse, Recreational Therapist, Physical and Occupational Therapist, Pharmacist, Dietician, Day Center Coordinator and Transportation staff.
- Conversations about the potential participant’s wishes and desires for life, including what he or she would like to accomplish and what we can do to support the goals occur. Active participation is needed to help develop a meaningful partnership.
LifeCircles’ service area includes anywhere in Muskegon County, most of Ottawa County and the western portion of Allegan County.
The Muskegon PACE Center is located at 560 Seminole Rd, Muskegon, MI 49444 (inside of Tanglewood Park).
The Holland PACE Center is located at 12330 James St #8689, Holland, MI 49424 (in the Holland Towne Center, just behind Brann’s Steakhouse).
|Muskegon Location Serves:||Holland Location Serves:|
|49303 – Bailey||49010 – Allegan|
|49318 – Casnovia||49026 – Bloomingdale|
|49330 – Kent City||49055 – Gobles|
|49403 – Conklin||49056 – Grand Junction|
|49404 – Coopersville / Polkton / Lamont||49090 – South Haven / Ganges|
|49409 – Ferrysberg||49315 – Byron Center / Jamestown|
|49415 – Fruitport||49401 – Allendale|
|49417 – Grand Haven||49406 – Douglas|
|49425 – Holton||49408 – Fennville / Glenn / Ganges|
|49437 – Montague||49419 – Hamilton|
|49440 – Muskegon||49423 – Holland|
|49441 – Norton Shores||49424 – Holland|
|49442 – Muskegon||49426 – Hudsonville|
|49444 – Muskegon Heights||49434 – Macatawa|
|49445 – Muskegon||49450 – Pullman / Lee|
|49448 – Nunica||49453 – Saugatuck|
|49451 – Ravenna||49460 – West Olive|
|49456 – Spring Lake||49464 – Zeeland|
|49457 – Twin Lake|
|49461 – Whitehall|
Send us a message and we will get back to you soon.
LifeCircles PACE does not discriminate in the delivery of services based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disabilities or source of payment.