LifeCircles supports vulnerable individuals and their care partners by providing compassionate, comprehensive, team based care that honors their health care preferences and their desire to remain living in the community.
A community where every individual has an opportunity to live in their own home and experience independence, as they define it, while exercising freedom of choice in all matters affecting their lives.
LifeCircles seeks to build an interpersonal culture where our participants, their families and care partners, our staff, and all those with whom we interact experience:
- Respect, showing acceptance for the diverse experiences, values, and beliefs of all whose lives we touch, affirming the inherent worth of each with dignity, kindness, empathy and compassion.
- Person-centered care, creating and delivering services based on what matters most to the individual person.
- Integrity, demonstrating authentic, truthful and ethical behavior in all interactions.
- Effective communication, freely exchanging ideas and information with transparency and timeliness in ways that invite conversation, encourage feedback, strengthen relationships and support success.
- Empowerment, continuously strengthening the skills and experiences of staff so they take initiative in solving problems, making decisions and improving service delivery.
- Innovative spirit, encouraging creativity, flexibility and diversity leading to new and inspiring solutions to enhance our community impact.
Last Updated on January 6, 2021